The Düsseldorf – Innsbruck motorail connection is new and exclusive to the Urlaubs-Express in 2021.
This connection, which is extremely popular with guests from North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate and, of course, the Netherlands and Belgium, is exclusively offered by the Urlaubs-Express in 2021. Save yourself the strenuous car journey and arrive rested in the morning in the “Capital of the Alps”. In addition to the beauty of Innsbruck itself with its spectacular sights, there are numerous holiday destinations in the Tyrol or the Salzuburger Land which are just a stone’s throw away after unloading the vehicle in Innsbruck. The Düsseldorf-Innsbruck motorail train runs alternately on Wednesdays and Fridays towards Austria and returns on Thursdays or Saturdays.
- Train ride in the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- On-place service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX on-board breakfast served at seat (€ 8.90, board price € 9.50)
- optional: vehicle transport Düsseldorf <-> Innsbruck
Düsseldorf Hbf (vehicle loading)
Innsbruck (vehicle loading)
max. 2,03 m
max. 5,30 m – with trailer max. 10 m
max. 1,95 m (wing mirrors folded in)