Take the UEX night train in the direction of Carinthia: Travel relaxed in the Austrian Alps and enjoy the beautiful nature.
Beautiful mountain panoramas, crystal-clear lakes, untouched fauna and flora – this is what Carinthia scores with those seeking relaxation as well as with guests who like a lot of activity during their holidays, e.g. a kayak tour through the reed belt at Lake Faaker See or attractions such as the mountain bike trail Kopein Trail, the climbing garden Kanzianiberg or hiking on the Alpe-Adria-Trail. With the UEX you can leave the car at home and reach exit stations such as Bischofshofen, Bad Gastein or Malnitz-Obervellach in the morning. The trip ends in the heart of the region, the idyllic Villach an der Drau. On its way, this UEX stops in Salzburg, thus offering another great direct connection to the city of Mozart. New in summer 2021: This UEX offers the possibility of bicycle transport to the en route stations.
- Train ride on the Urlaabs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- On-place service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX breakfast on site (€ 8,90, board price € 9,50)
- optional: bicycle transport (€ 33/track)