Hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering or simply enjoying the fantastic nature in South Tyrol – with the UEX Night Hamburg-Verona you can do all this without a car.
In 2021, UEX will again be offering great direct connections to some of the most beautiful regions in Europe. South Tyrol is certainly one of them – with the UEX Night from Hamburg you can get to Bolzano from Hanover, Göttingen or Fulda without changing trains. If you like, you can book the transport of your bike at the same time. After a delicious evening meal, a relaxing night in a couchette or sleeping car and breakfast in the on-board restaurant, you will reach your destination, e.g. Bolzano, in the early morning and your holiday can begin. Please book your 3-course menu for the evening of the cruise and/or the on-board breakfast at the same time – space in the restaurant is limited and demand is always high. We ask for your understanding that reservations in the restaurant are preferred to spontaneous guests.
Hamburg – Verona
May 21st – September 24th, 2021
Verona – Hamburg
May 22nd – September 25th, 2021
- Train ride on the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- On-place service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX board breakfast in the board restaurant (€ 14.90)
- optional: 3-course menu in the BordRestaurant (€ 35.90)
- optional: bicycle transport (€ 33,–/Austria, € 39,–/Italy)