Hiking, mountain biking, mountaineering or simply enjoying the fantastic nature in South Tyrol – with the UEX Night Hamburg-Verona you can do all this without a car.
In 2021, UEX will again be offering great direct connections to some of the most beautiful regions in Europe. South Tyrol is certainly one of them – with the UEX Night from Hamburg you can get to Bolzano from Hanover, Göttingen or Fulda without changing trains. If you like, you can book the transport of your bike at the same time. After a a relaxing night in a couchette or sleeping car and breakfast served at yout seat, you will reach your destination, e.g. Bolzano, in the early morning and your holiday can start
- Train ride in the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- At-seat-service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: Breakfast served at seat (€14,90)
- optional: bicycle transport (€ 33,–/Austria, € 39,–/Italy)