The fascination of Vienna and many attractive destinations along the way – with the UEX Night from Düsseldorf you can get there conveniently and at a reasonable price.
Environmentally friendly and safe, this UEX Night is the ideal direct connection from Northern Germany to Lower Bavaria, Lower Austria, Upper Austria, Styria, Burgenland and of course Vienna itself. Experience the Hofburg, Prater and Heurigen, the famous coffee house culture, the magnificent architecture and the unique Viennese Schmäh in the capital of Australia. Exits in Passau, Linz and St. Pölten connect popular regions of Germany and our neighbouring country. Of course, this UEX Night also offers the possibility to book bicycles.
- Train ride on the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- On-place service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX breakfast in the on-board restaurant (€ 14.90)
- optional: 3-course menu in the BordRestaurant (€ 35.90)
- optional: bicycle transport (€ 33,–)
St. Pölten Hbf