The Düsseldorf – Innsbruck motorail connects North Rhine-Westphalia, Belgium and the Netherlands with Austria.
This connection, which is extremely popular with guests from North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate and, of course, the Netherlands and Belgium, is exclusively offered exclusively by the Urlaubs-Express in 2022. Save yourself the strenuous car journey and arrive rested in the morning in the “Capital of the Alps”. In addition to the beauty of Innsbruck itself with its spectacular sights, there are numerous holiday destinations in the Tyrol or the Salzburger Land which are just a stone’s throw away after unloading the vehicle in Innsbruck.
- Train ride in the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- At-seat service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX on-board breakfast served at seat (€ 8.90, board price € 9.50)
- optional: vehicle transport Düsseldorf <-> Innsbruck
Düsseldorf Hbf (vehicle loading)
Augsburg (Hbf) (southbound)
Innsbruck (vehicle loading)
max. 2,03 m
max. 5,30 m – with trailer max. 10 m
max. 1,95 m (wing mirrors folded in)