With the new Düsseldorf – Munich motorail service, Urlaubs-Express is further expanding its offering in the west.
Relax and head south without traffic jams and stress on overcrowded highways – that’s possible for vacationers from North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate and, of course, the Netherlands and Belgium with the Urlaubs-Express Düsseldorf – Munich. You arrive rested in the morning in the Bavarian capital and can quickly and easily start the onward journey to your vacation destination in Bavaria or Austria from the conveniently located Munich East terminal. This train offers interesting scheduling combination possibilities for outward and return journeys with the Düsseldorf – Innsbruck motorail train.
- Train ride in the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- On-place service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX on-board breakfast served at seat (€ 8.90, board price € 9.50)
- optional: vehicle transport Düsseldorf <-> Munich
Düsseldorf Hbf (vehicle loading)
Munich East (vehicle loading)
max. 2,05 m
max. 5,30 m – with trailer max. 10 m
max. 1,95 m (wing mirrors folded in)