The easiest way to travel from the Northrhine-Westphalia, Belgium and the Netherlands to the Alps
Save fuel and spare your nerves: With the Düsseldorf – Munich Urlaubs-Express, you arrive rested and relaxed in the morning in the Bavarian capital. Your cars stays at home. From the final station Munich Ostbahnhof there are a lot of travel opportunities for your onward journey towards Bavarian tourist destinations such as Chiemgau, Berchtesgadener Land, the Zugspitz region, Lake Starnberg and the Allgäu. You can also quickly reach Salzburger Land in Austria. Or you go for a city trip and explore the exciting city of Munich. Whatever you chose: You arrive rested in the morning and reach your holiday accommodation reliably and on time. And of course the same applies to the return journey: With the UEX night to Düsseldorf, you have saved the long car ride through Germany. In combination with the Düsseldorf-Innsbruck Urlaubs-Express express, there are many possibilities of transport days for your holiday planning.
- Train ride on the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- At-seat service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: breakfast served at seat (8,90 Euro, on-board price € 9,50)
- optional: bicycle transport Düsseldorf <– >Munich (€ 33,–)