Leave your car at home and take the night train to the Alps in comfort? With the UEX night train Düsseldorf-Verona this is possible in comfort and at a reasonable price.
Whether a city tour in Verona, hiking in the Dolomites or a bike tour in the Alps – the UEX Düsseldorf-Verona night train will take you to your destination in the morning. With the attractive connections to and from the train you will get great connections. For example, you can travel from Cologne to Bolzano or from Siegen to Verona without changing trains. This UEX Night also offers the possibility to book a bicycle. The Düsseldorf-Verona-Düsseldorf night train run in summer 2022 always on Fridays southwards and on Saturdays back towards the Rhineland. It is operated in conjunction with the Düsseldorf-Verona-Düsseldorf motorail train.
- Train ride in the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- At-seat service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: Breakfast served at seat (€14,90, on-board-price € 15,50)
- optional: Bicycle transport (€ 39,-/route)
Friedberg (Hess) (southbound)
Munich East (northbound)