With the UEX Night from Hamburg to Tyrol
This UEX Night links Tyrol and Bavaria to Northern Germany and Scandinavia: Ride the UEX directly and overnight to the most beautiful areas of the Alps. Experience the idyll and beauty of this mountain world or its challenges when hiking, climbing, biking, paragliding and much more. This UEX also offers bike-loving guests the opportunity to take their bikes with them from Hamburg to Innsbruck and back. The UEX Night Hamburg – Innsbruck runs in conjunction with the Hamburg – Innsbruck motorail train on various traffic days.
- Train ride on the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- At-seat service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX on-board breakfast at your seat (€ 8,90, board price € 9,50)
- optional: bicycle transport Hamburg – Innsbruck – Hamburg (€ 33,–/route)