The night train to Lörrach via Hannover and Freiburg is an interesting alternative to the daytime offers.
With the UEX Hamburg-Lörrach, the Urlaubs-Express is launching another “real” night train: With couchette and sleeping cars as well as junior suites, the journey to the German southwest and back is relaxed. This will create direct night connections from Hamburg and Hanover to the southwestern regions of Germany and the border to switzerland.
- Train ride on the booked route
- Seat reservation in the booked category
- At-seat service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX on-board breakfast served at seat (€ 8.90, board price € 9.50)
- optional: Bicycle transport Hamburg – Lörrach – Hamburg (€ 33,–/route)