On vacation in Bavaria: With UEX Night from Hamburg to Munich
The Bavarian capital Munich is an integral part of the UEX route network. Both as a terminus for the UEX Hamburg – Munich – Hamburg and as a stopover on many other UEX relations such as Hamburg – Innsbruck or Hamburg – Villach. Thus, there are numerous possibilities for night train customers without a vehicle to reach the world-famous metropolis directly and overnight. The Urlaubs-Express is also the right choice for vacations in the Munich area. From there, you can quickly and easily reach the most beautiful areas of the Alps, for example Garmisch-Partenkirchen at the foot of the Zugspitze, Germany’s mightiest mountain, the famous lakes or even destinations in nearby Tyrol such as Seefeld or Mittenwald. Experience the idyll and beauty of this mountain world or its challenges while hiking, climbing, biking, paragliding and much more. All UEX to Munich offer the possibility for bike-loving guests to book an optional bike transport from Hamburg-Altona to Munich and back.
- Train ride on the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- At-seat-service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX on-board breakfast at your seat (€ 8.90, board price € 9.50)
- optional: bicycle transport Hamburg – Munich – Hamburg (€ 33,–/Route)