Take the UEX night train in the direction of Carinthia: Travel relaxed in the Austrian Alps and enjoy the beautiful nature.
Beautiful mountain panoramas, crystal-clear lakes, untouched fauna and flora – Carinthia scores points with those seeking relaxation as well as with guests who like a lot of activity on holiday, e.g. on a kayak tour through the reed belt on Lake Faak or attractions such as the Kopein Trail mountain bike trail, the Kanzianiberg climbing garden or hiking on the Alpe-Adria Trail. The Carinthian lakes such as Lake Wörthersee, Faaker See and Lake Ossiach are also popular destinations. With the UEX, you can leave the car at home and in the morning you can relax and get off at stations such as Schwarzach St. Veit, Bad Gastein or Mallnitz-Obervellach. The journey ends in the heart of the region, the idyllic Villach an der Drau. On its way, this UEX stops in Salzburg, offering another great direct connection to the city of Mozart.
- Train ride with Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reserved seat in the booked category
- At-Seat-Service (suspended during nighttime)
- Travel guide aboard
- optional: UEX Breakfast served at seat (€ 8,90, on-board price € 9,50)
- optional: Bicycle transport Hamburg – Villach – Hamburg (€ 33,–/route)
Schwarzach St. Veit