Overnight from Munich directly to the Baltic Sea to the beautiful island of Rügen.
This UEX night train exclusively connects Bavaria and northern Austria directly with the most beautiful destinations in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and the legendary Baltic Sea island of Rügen. With the journey in our sleeping and couchette cars, you arrive at your holiday destination already relaxed in the morning. This UEX travels ideally for changing beds in your holiday region – whether you are looking for relaxation on the beach and sea or want to enjoy the mountain world.
Discover the beautiful Hanseatic cities of Rostock and Stralsund and experience the many tourist highlights of the Baltic Sea coast and Germany’s largest island of Rügen with the world-famous Cape Arkona and the Jasmund National Park. On the island, the old seaside resorts such as Binz or Sellin and wonderful sandy beaches with a pleasant sea climate invite you to relax. This UEX is operated in unity with the mtotrail train Munich – Hamburg.
- Train ride in the Urlaubs-Express on the booked route
- Reservation of seats in the booked category
- On-seat service outside of the night’s rest
- Tour guide on the train
- optional: UEX on-board breakfast served at seat (€ 8.90, board price € 9.50)
- optional: Bicycle transport Munich – Hamburg – Munich ( € 33,– per route)
Nürnberg (Hbf) (southbound)
Bergen (Rügen) (southbound)