Arrive relaxed on holiday with the UEX car train
Our car and motorbike loading stations in Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Munich, Lörrach and Innsbruck will be your starting point for your summer holiday. From here we drive you and your vehicle to our top destinations.
From check-in to load securing: this is how car transport works
At check-in you will receive detailed information from our staff about the further procedure. Loading onto the car transporters usually takes place from approx. 120 minutes before the departure of the Urlaubs-Express. The couchette and sleeper cars are ready for boarding at the car and motorcycle loading stations already during loading.
Additional important information
- The Urlaubs-Express has a fixed timetable. Check-in at the car and motorcycle loading stations and car loading are also only possible within a certain time window. For the exact dates, please refer to the individual travel documents, which will be sent to you in good time before the travel date.
- Be sure to plan enough time for the journey to the loading terminal – ideally with a small buffer.
- Check-in at the loading terminal takes place punctually according to the times stated in the travel documents. Please have your booking documents and vehicle documents available at all times for this purpose.
- Please understand that in case of a late arrival at the check-in, the lift can no longer be guaranteed.
- The vehicle data provided by you in the booking are part of the contract.
- Should deviating vehicle dimensions be determined at check-in, we would like to kindly inform you already now that we can no longer guarantee that your vehicle will be taken along in this case.
- Should the vehicle to be transported change subsequently, please contact us in any case before the travel date. For certain vehicles and vehicle dimensions, only special parking spaces are available on the car transporters.
Photos: Bopp, Adobe Stock/Opolja