The Urlaubs-Express is a brand of the Train4you group of companies based in Cologne, with which the MSM Group is also closely associated. MSM has been organising group tours and events since 2002, operates a ticket distribution system and has been offering complete solutions in special train charter since 2006.
In 2015, MSM took over ownership of over 70 passenger coaches and handed them over to Train4you for management and operational handling. With this fleet of vehicles, consisting of couchette, sleeper and club cars, on-board restaurants, car transport and luggage cars, Train4you is Germany’s largest private charter train provider.
- Operation of the “Schnee-Express” tourist train from Hamburg via Cologne to the ski resorts of Austria since the winter of 2006/2007
- Operational implementation motorail train Düsseldorf – Verona 2015
- Daily special trains for the Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure from winter 2015 to summer 2016
- Organisation der Sonderzüge für die Fans aus Mexiko und Brasilien im Rahmen Organisation of the special trains for the fans from Mexico and Brazil in the context of the 2006 Football World Cup in Germanyder Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft 2006 in Deutschland
- Maiden voyage of the Train4you Urlaubs-Express on 12 May 2017 Hamburg– Verona. In the first summer season, transports to Verona, Villach, Munich andLörrach
- Expansion of the car travel and night programme by including the Düsseldorf location in 2018
- Since 2018, implementation of ski trains from Hamburg– St. Anton am Arlberg with Autotransport Hamburg– Munich, and sketches from Münster–St. Anton am Arlberg
- Various MSM special trains to many countries in Europe
- Various customers from the football and ice hockey scene