Why should I travel in a train with my car or motorbike when I could drive myself? A fair question. And there are many convincing answers to this
- The train is one of the safest means of transport. We transport you in well-maintained, internationally proven passenger coaches from our in-house Train4you fleet.
- You travel regardless of the weather, whether summer heat, thunderstorms or sudden winter storms.
- You travel completely relaxed without traffic jams and road works.
- You don’t lose time by taking breaks. With our fixed timetables, exact holiday planning is possible.
- Take as much luggage as will fit in your vehicle. With us, you don’t have to weigh your luggage before you travel. And if you need two or more suitcases – please. Your luggage stays in the vehicle, you don’t have to lug suitcases through corridors. We are also happy to transport your bicycle.
- If you are travelling as a family or group, only one person per vehicle needs to turn up for check-in and loading. The other passengers can board the train at the intermediate stops.
- The UEX car trains are an offer for everyone. Of course, we also offer seats for passengers without a vehicle. Here there is the attractive option of starting the journey at one of our intermediate stops.
- Freedom of movement. Walk a few steps on the train and enjoy the ride.
- Child-friendly ambience in the couchette car with its own table. You can also play (cards) here, which makes the long journey more entertaining for the children and calmer for you.
- If you have a concern while driving – no problem. Our friendly service staff will be happy to assist you.
- Bed linen is provided.
- You arrive rested at the disembarkation station and can continue relaxed to your actual destination.
- A clear conscience: Travelling by train is one of the most sustainable ways to travel.
- Arriving and departing overnight saves you two nights in a hotel.
- You have no unforeseen additional costs for possible excess baggage.
- You have your own vehicle on site, are flexible and save costs for a rental car.
- Your vehicle is protected and has no material wear.
- You will not incur any fuel or toll costs.
Photos: Bopp, Adobe Stock/Halfpoint