To expand our team, adapted to our constant growth, we are looking for a Head of Logistics (m/f/d) at our Hamburg location as soon as possible.
- Planning and monitoring the linen and goods cycles for our “Hostels on Wheels”.
- Inventory control and management
- Purchasing and materials procurement
- Coordination with the operational disposition
- Optimisation of existing processes
- Logistical coordination and integration of the Hamburg and Düsseldorf locations
- Completed vocational training/professional experience in the logistics industry or university degree in logistics management
- Experience in the railway industry desirable, but not a prerequisite
- Order, diligence and punctuality
- Perfect command of the German language, good English
- Easy operation of Outlook, Excel and Word and other relevant software
- Good communication skills in dealing with colleagues and superiors
- Competence and creativity in solving problems
- Stress resistance
- Willingness to work weekends
- Driving licence class B advantageous
- Full-time position with permanent contract for 40 hours/week
- Attractive remuneration
- Generous holiday policy
- Home office possible by arrangement
- Business mobile phone
- Greatly discounted use of the Urlaubs-Express
Wir bitten mit der Bewerbung an firstname.lastname@example.org Angabe Deiner Gehaltsvorstellung sowie des nächstmöglichen Eintrittstermins.