Locations: Hamburg and Cologne
- Together with your team, you ensure the complete and proper execution of maintenance work on our passenger train and car transport wagons in accordance with the scheduling, technical and economic specifications.
- You carry out work, partly on your own responsibility, in accordance with the work order in areas relevant to the safety, reliability and comfort of the vehicles in accordance with written work instructions or comparable documents.s
- You record data and information on the order documents, keep lists of defects as well as measurement and documentation sheets.
- You have completed vocational training as a mechatronics technician, locksmith or electrician, and may have railway-specific training.
- It is desirable, but not a prerequisite, that you have experience in the field of railway vehicle maintenance.
- You are willing to familiarise yourself with the special technical challenges of our vehicle fleet
- You are particularly conscientious and cost- and safety-conscious. You are reliable, flexible and a team player. You can solve difficult situations through commitment and creativity
- You are ready for shift work with weekend work
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application with details of your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org